Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing

Hotel Executive Training Program

Hotel Executive Training & Development Program 

Hotelier Forum

Forum Home > Human Resources > Exit Interviews Benefits

Hotel Trainer

What is exit interviews?

Exit interview is an interview session designed to interview all leaving or resigning employees with intention to find out overall employee's experiences while employed by the company.

What are the benefits of exit interviews?

If exit interviews performed correctly, there are many important information that can be gathered during exit interview session. The benefits includes but not limited to the following:

• Enable employer to understand the main reason(s) the employee is leaving; better salary and benefits, possible conflicts with coworkers or superior, personal conflicts etc
  • Find out whether the employee is leaving to join competitor
  • Find out employee's experience while employed by the company; their overall experiences towards benefits and perks, working environment, working facilities etc

However in the reallity, many company's HR division do not fully understand this and for some, simply asked the leaving employee to fill the interview questions.

Have your say....

Do you need sample of exit interview forms?

July 15, 2010 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

colakyngo

Hi,

Good ideal, pls try to keepposting. I like this topic very much and I will digged this one. Tks again.

October 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

colakyngo

colakyngo at October 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM

Hi,

Good ideal, pls try to keepposting. I like this topic very much and I will digged this one. Tks again.

If you want to get morematerials that related to this topic, you can visit: Benefitsinterview questions

Best regards.

October 15, 2011 at 4:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.